// Miss Mustache !

Aloha there!

Welcome to my blog, beautiful strangers. Drop nice words here. Follow me okeyh? :D. 
KISAH HIDUP PENDEK OMEYY ♡




Tagboard


Put your cbox or shoutmix code here

My Melody


Visit dem'




The Mastermind

Basecode: Lurve
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other:

kite still sayang awak :') !
awak nak tau taa , sebenarnye kan kite still lagi sayang awak tau :'( . IHATEYOU (kite taakan sebut dekat awak) !
this is for you SAYANG <3 ... khas untuk awak :) ..

I LOVE YOU more than myself DEAR !
I NEED YOU more than oxygen !
You've take my breath away !
I can't live without you !
You make me melting when i saw you !
You make my day is THE HAPPIEST DAY EVER with your smile SAYANG :) !
I don't want anyone else !
I WANT YOU !
JUST YOU :') !
Evaen we've been broke up , PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME KAY :( !
I just can't forget you !
There's no one like you BABYBOO !
You are DAMN PERFECT HUNNYBUNNYBEAR !
THANKYOU for being a AWESOME BOYFRIEND ,
AND make me being a LOYAL and feels like a PERFECT GIRLFRIEND for awhile BIE <3 :( !
I wish NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR YOU kay !

sincerely by ♡  PENDEK OMEYY